… and you don’t even know it
Having an affair is not even on your radar. Never gonna happen. You love your spouse and you’d never be unfaithful to her or him. However, you may be unaware of other ways you are being unfaithful. If these actions continue, you may find yourself on the slippery slope that leads to that never-intended affair and a sorrow you never wanted in your life.
Unfaithfulness usually creeps in through the back door, disguising itself as harmless fun or innocent behavior. If you want your marriage to endure and be filled with happiness you may need to check this list to see if you have fallen prey to any of these unfaithful behaviors.
2. Confiding in the opposite gender
3. Spending time alone with someone else
4. Talking negatively about your mate
5. Chatting on the Internet with someone of the opposite sex
6. Dressing to attract the attention of someone other than your spouse
7. Writing personal intimate notes or letters to someone else
8. Not being a willing sexual partner with your spouse
9. Putting your parents before your spouse
10. Putting your children before your spouse
Check yourself on these points and make sure you are being 100 percent faithful to your spouse. By doing this you will create a genuinely happy and fulfilling marriage.
Read the Full Article HERE